Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Congress Heights rowhouses are adorable

So Washington City Paper linked a cute rowhouse EOTR yesterday on its Housing Complex morning links. It definitely is a quintessentially cute EOTR house.  I love it!

Which reminds me I wanted to say a while back that the not so recent DCist or Urban Turf article about the ten most expensive houses for sale in Congress Heights disappointed me because it barely included any of these typical for the neighborhood cute houses. Not the authors fault. At that time, there wasn't a lot of new inventory on the market in Congress Heights., and there still isn't. So what we got were the leftovers. :(

The well-staged and renovated houses off the main streets here sell fairly quickly from what I've seen. I bet this one will go fast too.

No comments:

Post a Comment