Thursday, July 3, 2014

Top Three Reasons I Love Congress Heights

1. Proximity to EVERYTHING. We live 5 minutes away from the Capitol. Cross the Douglass bridge and we're there. Also, my commute to work takes me 15 minutes... WALKING.

2. Beautiful Housing Stock. We bought our dream house:  a beautiful brick single family home with curved arches in the entryway, four bedrooms, two baths, large living room, kitchen, dining room, etc. It was love at first sight.

3. Affordable Mortgage. My beautiful house costs me $500 less monthly than what I was paying to rent a one bedroom apartment in Navy Yard. Unbelievable.

3. And last but not least... Lovely Neighbors! My neighbors are really nice. Up for conversation, barbeques, and birthday parties. I've been meaning to go Christmas caroling, can't wait!


Explanation:  You might have noticed there's two #3 reasons. I couldn't keep the list to three, but saying top four didn't sound as compelling. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment