Thursday, November 27, 2014

First time!

Generally, I hate going to new grocery stores because I don't like having to search for things that I am used to finding easily in my usual haunts.

I was so pleasantly surprised by the new Harris Teeters in Navy Yard that my usual annoyance of not finding the toothpaste aisle was overcome by the variety of products and the quick service.
There were so many people shopping yesterday, the day before Thanksgiving, but the service was  great. Practically no lines! Why hasn't Giant figured this out?  And the variety of all types of products was wonderful. Better than other Harris Teeters I've been to. And they're all good to start with.

Wow. If only we had another grocery store  EOTR with better service that sold more produce than chips. I'm looking at you, Giant!

No comments:

Post a Comment