Monday, November 3, 2014

Thrift Store Shopping!

 

My favorite place to shop is the thrift store. We are so fortunate to have two not far from where we live. The one on Indian Head Rd in Oxon Hill and Martha's Outfitters on MLK.

My baby is growing so fast we visit once a season to stock up on some seasonal clothing his size. We went this weekend and got the cutest little sweaters and corduroy pants with no snaps for super cheap. (My baby is potty training! :)) Way better than going to the store and paying an arm and a leg for an item my baby will grow out of in a matter of months. After shopping at thrift stores for a good chunk of my life, it's hard to turn back! I LOVE thrift shops.

I was also looking for a coffee table, but I didn't have any luck this weekend. I'm not a big fan of craigslist, which would be a good alternative. I have to see something before I commit. But usually when I write about something on this blog, it very strangely materializes. So I'll let the interweb do its thing and send me a little furniture to make my largely unfurnished living room more complete!



No comments:

Post a Comment