Thursday, June 26, 2014

I heart 404 Woodcrest Dr SE's kitchen!

This is 404 Woodcrest Dr SE, listed for $379,900, located in the new townhouse community near Ballou in Congress Heights. Three bedrooms AND three bathrooms. How many millennials and babies of millennials can fit in this house? Probably a lot :)

This is what I want my kitchen to look like! If I was to redo my house buying experience, I might reconsider buying a fixer-upper. I like the fixing up part. I just don't have patience with the saving money part to have funds to fix it up with. (That's my impatient millennial-ness kicking in.) Buying a renovated house even if it was more expensive would have been worth it. Some day I aspire to have a nice kitchen like this!



This townhouse is a bit pricier than most places in Congress Heights, but  it is brand new, clean and spacious. And the mortgage is still cheaper than renting a one bed apartment in say... Columbia Heights. Mindboggling, isn't it? I just can't get over what a good deal houses in Congress Heights are.

 
Bright and cheery. Looks nice inside and out. I found this on Zillow here.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment