Monday, June 30, 2014

More Bounce Houses! -- July 4th Celebrations at Gateway Pavilion

Who doesn't like bounce houses? See second event!

I got a flyer about two events this weekend at the Gateway Pavilion.

1. On July 4, the Pavilion will be open to the community as a park for picnicking from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm. No specific activities are planned. (I find these flyers sometimes understate the amount of activities planned. At the very least, my baby can play in the grass, and we can hide in shade of the big trees there and have a picnic.)

2. On July 5 from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm, in addition to the monthly Whole Foods market, there is going to be a host of family activities, including moon bounce, face painting, card games, an ice cream food truck, AND a walking tour ! I've been meaning to go on one of the St. Elizabeth walking tours. The walking tour will happen at 11:00 am to 1:00 pm.

Fireworks are NOT allowed. I hate fireworks, so that is a plus in my book.

We are looking forward to these events. We had a blast this Saturday at the Summer Kick-Off event at the Pavilion. There were three enormous bounce houses/water slides. A carnival ride. The kids had an awesome time. Elmo even made an appearance. My baby couldn't stop talking about him. It was a success. I loved seeing kids have a good time.

We need some permanent kid space at St. Elizabeth's! In the meantime, we are enjoying these events.

No comments:

Post a Comment